Monday, December 26, 2011

Hello Stranger!

So, I've sorta been M.I.A this month from the blogging world.  It's not that I haven't wanted to blog but I have been dealing with a bad internet connection combined with a jam packed schedule.  With work, my birthday, and hosting our first Christmas Eve party... this month has been INSANE!  

But, now that it is December 26th and Christmas is over I have FINALLY found time to sit down and write... Guess what though?  I have writers block... I can't think of ANYTHING to blog about... the girl who can't shut up in real life, is finding it hard to talk in the cyber world.  I mean I could write about my birthday or my first Christmas Eve party.. but I just don't feel like it... Don't get me wrong, Christmas and my birthday were amazing and I find each year, although I get older (eww), the holiday's get better and better.  I enjoy forming new traditions with my little family (Jeffrey and Goober) and also sharing old traditions with Jeffrey's family and my own.  

Anywho, I will find some creative juices once I exit this fireplace coma I am temporarily in and blog about something REALLY REALLY interesting and important... or maybe not.. but I sure will write about something... until then... ciao



No comments:

Post a Comment