Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Come on Spring!!! :)

Ok, so for those of you who know me, I do LOVE snow!  But this winter has given us a pretty mild season.  It has snowed only a handful of times.. heck, it's rained more than snowed!!  So, if old man winter is not going to show his face at this point, I would rather him just disappear because I am READY for a new wardrobe!  A spring wardrobe!

Here is a sneak peak to the outfits I hope to find and put together by spring :)

Love everything about this.. splash of colour, shoes, cross body bag.. EVERYTHING!

Crop jeans are definitely a staple in my spring wardrobe!


Cute dresses + booties = LOVE!

Lots of colour!

Stripes, flats, crops, colour!!

Denim shirt with cute skirts!

White blazer with red pants.. AMAZING!



My spring hair-do!

No comments:

Post a Comment