Sunday, April 15, 2012

BE DARING!

Finally home from my 40 hour work week and I am one happy girl!  This day dragged on for what seemed like FOREVER!!!  It didn't help that the weather was beautiful outside and I was stuck staring at a computer screen inside for 8 hours.. AARRGGG!!!

Anywho, whenever the weather warms up my mind tends to wander to adventure and spontaneity so I decided to write a blog about things I can do that are daring...

"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all." -Helen Keller



Crowd surf at a concert.


"You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough." -Mae West




Jump out of an airplane.

"Do one thing everyday that scares you." -Eleanor Roosevelt





Book a last minute trip while at the airport.

"Buy the ticket, take the ride."






Ride a motorbike.

"Actions express priorities." -Gandhi




Take sexy photos.

"If I'd followed all the rules, I'd never have gotten anywhere." -Marilyn Monroe




Get a tattoo.

"One who makes no mistakes, makes nothing at all." -Giacomo Casanova






So, I started this post Friday after work and it is now Sunday night and I have to get my mind mentally prepared for another 40 hour work week.. EEKKKKK!!!  But at least now I can daydream about my daring adventures I am determined to fulfil.  Some I have done once but it will not hurt to do again.. :)

Here are two last quotes to leave you with... bye for now!

"Never worry about the future, it comes soon enough" -Albert Einstein


"DO MORE!"


No comments:

Post a Comment