Sunday, April 22, 2012

Keep Calm...



I don't know about y'all, but I CAN NOT WAIT for summer to get here... I am sick of the cold, windy and rainy weather.  I am ready to throw on the shorts and flip flops and enjoy the beach, cold beer, and good company!  Although I do enjoy the winter for many reasons (Christmas, snowboarding, cozy fires, etc.) summer really is my FAVOURITE season.

So to get me extra excited for the many things summer brings along with it, I thought I would dedicate a post to my summer adventures for 2012.. I guess a small bucket list for Summer 2012 :)

Here is a list of the mini adventures I hope to embark on :)

Country Concerts





Outdoor dinner parties





Road Trips







Beach days





Drive-in Movies



New bikini's





Beach cruising





Boating at sunset




Cottage Days






Baseball Games :)





1 comment: