Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dream BiG!!

Ok, so I have been working on a bucket list for years now and I add items almost weekly.  Luckily, I have been able to cross quite a few things off my list.  I travelled to Australia, I learned to surf, I married my best friend, I threw a barn party, I scuba dived at the Great Barrier Reef, I sailed the Whitsundays, and the list goes on.

I don't know if my bucket list will ever be completed because I want to accomplish so much in life.  But here is an updated version of my list.  As I complete these items, I will blog about them and I will tell my stories of success :)


Whitney's Bucket List

#1 - Travel to Greece - Explore Santorini
#2 - Visit the Fantasy Factory
#3 - Learn how to play the guitar
#4 - Have breakfast at Tiffany's
#5 - Run a half marathon
#6 - Run a FULL marathon
#7 - Start a movement that makes a difference
#8 - Build a house in Africa
#9 - Build an old car
#10 - Skydive
#11 - Go to a movie premiere and get photographed on the red carpet
#12 - Body surf at a concert
#13 - Fly first class
#14 - Skate at the Rockafellar Centre
#15 - Be involved in a Flash mob
#16 - Ride a mechanical bull
#17 - Achieve my dream body
#18 - Go to Coachella or Bonnaroo
#19 - Go on a surf trip up the coast of California
#20 - Surf in Hawaii
#21 - Go to a honky donk in Nashville
#22 - Attend an NFL game - tailgate before
#23 - Go snowboarding in Whistler


#24 - Get my scuba diving licence and explore the oceans
#25 - Learn how to ride a motorbike
#26 - Hit one out of the park home run
#27 - Go to New Orleans 
#28 - Meet Ryan Gosling ;)
#29 - Snowboard in New Zealand
#30 - Eat pasta and drink wine in Italy
#31 - Crash a wedding
#32 - Dance in the rain
#33 - Start a HUGE snowball fight
#34 - Party with the cast of Jersey Shore


Now if you are looking at my list and thinking that some items are a little unrealistic?  Well you are absolutely right.  But that is why we all have dreams and we need to believe that nothing is impossible! SO... "Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Great idea I found on pinterest.com.  Going to make this for my office :)

No comments:

Post a Comment